- Manage Your Course & View List of Students with Accommodations
- Faculty Handbook
- About Testing Accommodations
- Accommodation Definitions
- Accommodations Letters
- If there is a student in your class who requires accommodations, you will receive an Accommodations Letter. If you have any questions about Accommodation Letters, contact DSC. A sample Accommodations Letter can be found here.
- IT Accessibility Training
- IT Accessibility FAQs
- UCI ADA Compliance Office
- Disability Management Services for UCI Employees
- University of California: Electronic Accessibility
WebAim is a non-profit organization based at Utah State University. They are an authoritative source for web accessibility.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is developed through the W3C process in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world, with a goal of providing a single shared standard for web content accessibility.
Center for Universal Design in Education
Provides an introduction to universal design and to applications in education.
Do it: A Checklist for Inclusive Teaching
Go beyond legal compliance to proactively design an accessible course.
Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
AHEAD is the leading national organization in providing information and most effective methods for working with college students